Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Another infusion

Hello everybody ! I am here at my siter's house again after I got a new infusion yesterday, my wife dropped me at the hospital early in the morning and my sister went to pick me up, I am going to stay here until I start feeling better and the probably on Saturday my wife is going to pick me up to be back with her and the kids. I am having a great time here with her, my brother in law Chase and my nephew Kai, playing a lot of foosball with Chase, they have the best foosball table, we are playing music together, Caro is cooking incredible meals, we go for nice walks in this beautiful neighborhood and I work in her garden.
The doctor checked me up before the infusion and he found everything good, my blood is good, I gained more weight, he decided to continue with the treatment until January and then we are going to do all the tests again and then decide what is next.
We had a fun day on Halloween, Lucia was a princess and Mateo a pumpkin, we went in the evening to Lucia's pre- school where all the kids and their parents went and it was so fun to see all the kids with costumes and some parents too, they had a lot of games for the kids. Then we went back home and we continued there with the trick or treating.
Last weekend we went to visit some very good friends of ours in San Diego, Jamie and Pam, we stayed at their house in Escondido, they invitided us to go to Sea world, we enjoyed it a lot and then in the evening we went to Jamie's fire station in San Diego. That was a great experience, they showed us the whole station inside, we had dinner with all the firemen and then they took me and my family for a ride in one of the fire engines around some nice neighborhoods, they played the siren for us, Lucia was the one that enjoyed it the most. If they got an emergency call we would've experienced that too but they didn't get any while we were cruising in town. When we got back to the station, we got out of the truck and in 15 minutes they got a emergency call and in one minute they were out of the station in the truck. Now Lucia has a big story to tell friends and family.
Until next time, Fede and Family

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Fede,

I want to see your smile on a big wave on Maui and I am sure I will.
Always remember: "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly."
All the best for you and your family.

Ingo
Bremen, Germany
St. Barthelemy, FWI