Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year

I got another infusion last Thursday, this one has been a hard one but tolerable,
today I am feeling a little better with more strength, I also got the results from the last test I had 2 weeks ago, a CT scan, and everything got smaller ! This is giving me even more hope now. I am still having 4 tiny nodules in one of my lungs and the 4 got smaller comparing to the tests I got 3 months ago.
In 2 more weeks I am getting another infusion, the doctors want to keep going on with chimoteraphy and don't want to talk about surgery for now.
Now I am having side effects in my hands, feet, my stomach is very sensitive and I've been feeling a lot of fatige but still trying to exercise anyways.
This is all for now. Until the next post.

SPANISH

Me hicieron este Jueves pasado una infiltracion de quimioterapia, la vengo sintiendo bastante pesada pero tolerable y hoy me desperte sintiendome mejor con mas fuerza. Tambien me dieron los resultados del examen de hace 2 semanas y dio que se achico mas todo ! Esto me da mas esperanza todavia. Sigo teniendo 4 nodulos muy pequenios en uno de los pulmones que se achicaron mas comparando los examenes que me habian hecho hace 3 meses.
En dos semanas mas me van a hacer otra infiltracion, los doctores quieren seguir haciendome quimioterapia y no quieren hablar por ahora de operacion.
Ahora estoy teniendo efectos secundarios de la quimioterapia en mis manos, en mis pies, tengo muy sensible el estomago y vengo teniendo mucha fatiga pero igualmente trato de hacer ejercicio.
Esto es todo por ahora. Hasta el proximo post.

Federico

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fede querido! Que alegría saber que seguís para adelante... sos el ejemplo viviente de la voluntad y la fe, realmente te admiro y merecés lo mejor. Que el 2008 sea el año de la recuperación definitiva junto a tu hermosa familia. Clari.

thesurfer said...

Aloha Fede,
an all the best from maui. Trying to push some mana over to you guys in CA..... You're on the right path with your combined meds, good choice. A cousin of mine had the same thing, did the same thing and is cured since 2001. We keep checking your blog, so mahalo for letting us participate. CU & take care, Ralf & Heiki

Kula, HI

mauiman said...

aloha fede and family...
first we wanna wish you a happy new year and we hope you all had a blessed x-mas...
good to hear you stay strong!!
we always keep you in our prayers!!
and when you go through your bible, look up luke 12:22... it`s encouraging... we believe He is a god of healing... so stay strong!
-andre-
Prais God for fede....Thanx for being such a testimony to me and others. Keep the faith bro.
We miss seing you at the windsurf shop because, Man you are so funny. Luv that sense of humor.
-lindsey-

Alejandro said...

Hola Fede, veo que hace mucho que no pones comentarios sobre tu salud. Seguramente porque ya estas bien, me alegro mucho que todo ande bien.
Un fuerte abrazo desde BA